Archive for the ‘Weddings’ Category
This weeks Fab Find features a great website called MissNowMrs.com, and is designed to help brides transition from Miss to Mrs. with an easy and user friendly online name change solution. Founded in 2006, the website has helped over 150,000 with their name changes. The founder, Danielle Tate, designed the website as a result of her own personal experiences.
“… After several trips to government offices and quite a few tears, my husband and I decided that there should be a name change service that simplified the entire process for brides and newlyweds nationwide! My pain, your gain.
We’ve personally and painstakingly researched the name change procedure for each state and broken it into three easy steps: Questions, Forms & File. Your MissNowMrs.com account will guide you through all three steps in 30 minutes, saving you the approximate 13 hours associated with struggling through name change form research and completion on your own. Don’t have everything ready? Don’t stress, you can sign up now and you’ll have up to six months to complete the process.
MissNowMrs.com is more than a website, we’re a group of experts devoted to making your name change process a breeze. We make sure that your forms and filing instructions are the most up-to-date versions available. Consider us your name change fairy godmothers! Should you have any questions about your name change please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.301.9296 or via live chat.”
The cost for the package is $29.95 and all it takes are 3 easy steps.
After you create your account, you’ll go to the Questions Page, where you’ll be asked a series of general questions. Based upon your answers, our intuitive service will ask you other questions based upon the requirements of your state and the appropriate forms. Your answers on the Questions Page will be used to complete the appropriate forms, including Social Security, US Passport, State Driver’s License, USPS and State Voter Registration forms, as well as letters to notify your creditors (credit cards and loans). You’ll be able to preview and proof these forms within your account as they’re completed.Once you have proofread your forms, you can click to print each form and its detailed filing instruction sheet. The instruction sheet includes the order of form submission, fees, required filing documents, office locations/addresses, as well as insider tips on how to file the easiest way possible.
Gift cards can also be purchased on the website as gifts for the newlywed bride!
The website has been featured in numerous bridal and wedding magazines and blogs, including ours! Gift Cards can also be purchased at local supporting Davids Bridal Shops!
You can also follow them on Facebook at MissNowMrs and twitter @MissNowMrscom
Be sure to check it out- www.MissNowMrs.Com
So since its 2014 and we are in the midst of Valentines Day on the 14th, I thought i would come up with 14 wedding trends we are looking forward to seeing this year!
1. Color Trends For 2014: Purple and pinks are going to be the craze this year. According to Tara Guerard at Bridal Guide Magazine, Peaches, blushes and nudes will be the perfect color to accent your wedding, with bridesmaids dresses, flowers and accents. Be aware, this does not include Pepto-Bismol pink! These are the colors that will give that ultra-luxe soiree feel to any event. According to Bobbi Brown, celebrity stylist and cosmetic entrepreneur, purple and purple hazes will be the rage in terms of makeup this spring. Utilizing different shades for eyeshadows, hairpieces and jewelry will give you that fresh spring look!
2. Pattern Trends for 2014: Last year it was all about chevrons, this year we want big bold stripes and light delicate floral patterns for a more playful look instead of the hard-edged looks.
3.Themed Weddings: This was just started to gain some momentum at the end of last year. With big movies like The Great Gatsby, showcasing big bands, crystal and pearls and over the top decor, its no wonder people are jumping on the band wagon. Brides are continually looking for inspiration, and there nothing better then glitz and glam and feathers to get the creative juices flowing.
4. Small Invitations: The petite invites are becoming quite popular. The look of the dainty cards makes them look sweet and precious. The most popular and requested is something smaller than a typically 5×7.
5. Sparkle Cake: We are seeing sparkle everywhere from invites, to centerpieces to the cake. You can do something whimsical using fine fairy dust on alternating tiers or you can bling it out with ribbon or disco ball sparkle.
6. Seasonal Flavors: Spring is coming and there is nothing better than citrus flavors to help you get in to the warm weather. So brides are using those warm flavors throughout their menu, cake and signature drinks. Lemon, orange and pomegranate are popular this season.
7. Marquees: This year we are planning on seeing alot of marquee decor gracing the reception rooms. Words spelling out the couples names or simple words like “LOVE” These make a cute statement and add a bit of bling without going overboard.
8.Dramatic back dresses: Get ready to show off your curves with new dramatic cuts and sleek fabrics on this years bridal gowns.
9. Lace: Raid your grandma’s closet, because lace is very in this year! This delicate fabric can add such a romantic touch to anything.
10.Slow-Motion Booths: Everyone knows about photo booths and vintage photo booths, now there are “Slow-motion” booths. These work in the opposite way that a photo booth would. It uses an infra-red camera to take special shots and creates some incredible keepsakes.
11. Flip-book Booths: These innovate booths take an 8 second video of the guests. The images are then printed and placed in a flip book as a keepsake.
12. All Nighter Weddings: These are coming back in favor with brides. Your reception is finished and you and your guests can continue the party late into the night in another room or another location.
13.Charging Stations: Now that instagramming is a hot thing, brides want their guests to be ready with the smartphones in order to upload and #hashtag. So charging stations help keep the guests clicking away.
14.Outdoor Weddings: These are making a comeback. Outdoor weddings have a romantic appeal, so wooded or barn areas are a nice way to have that rustic wedding.
Check out this blog entry from Cassie Claire, a Photographer from New York , with signature curly red locks and an eye for style and flair! We were happy to meet Cassie at David and Allison’s Wedding in September. We had a great time with everyone and we hope to see her back at Battleground again soon!
We have extended the sale dates for Weddings/Bar-Bat Miztvahs and Sweet 16′s until the end of the month! Check out the details below! Click on the links below to view the packages.
WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD OVER THE PAST YEAR TO COME UP WITH SOME NEW AND EXCITING ADDITIONS TO OUR ALREADY INCREDIBLE PACKAGES!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE OUR NEW 2015 PACKAGES-NOW AVAILABLE!
SWEET 16 :
All of these packages are on sale for the month of January! Please call for more details.